The Whole Life Supplements Tips For A Healthy Gut
Everyone has heard of the classic fermented foods that are super high in the quality probiotics you body absolutely needs to function at it’s best. Things like yogurt, sauerkraut, pickles, Kimchi, & raw apple cider vinegar. But have you heard of these lesser known probiotic powerhouses?
- Tempeh – A perfect vegetarian option for those looking to add a food based probiotic to their diet. Made from fermented soy, these crunchy snacks are low in salt and high in both protein and fibers. The fermentation process helps to predigest these snacks and makes them super easy on your digestive tract and may help your body absorb important vitamins and minerals like iron and calcium.
- Umeboshi Plums – Although these look kinda like tiny little brains, they are like probiotic heaven. Fermented for 6 months, these tangy and salty pickled plums were once taken by ancient samurai’s to stay strong during battle. Though they’ve never been subjected to medical study, them old wives believe that they are great for curing digestive ailments and work wonders as a hang-over cure.
- Kefir – Kefir is a tart and refreshing drink with a flavor similar to yogurt. It contains naturally high levels of lactobacilli, bifidus bacteria, and yeast that combine symbiotically to give incredibly health benefits to your gut when consumed regularly. It is packed with valuable vitamins and minerals and contains easily digestible complete proteins. A tasty nutritional powerhouse if there ever was one.
- Kombucha – An ancient Chinese tonic made from a fungus that is flush with probiotics. This tart and slightly tangy beverage is made by fermenting yeast, sugar, tea, and live bacteria cultures. It is an excellent source of natural probiotics when finished, but make sure you are getting high quality stuff because if not fermented properly or prepared in sanitary conditions it can pose a risk of food illness or heavy metal contaminants.
- Natto – A traditional Japanese breakfast food, natto is usually served with rice and is made from fermented Bacillus subtilis natto. Considered a super-food, this pungent smelling food is certainly an acquired taste due to it’s strong smell. But if you can get over that, it’s a great source of probiotics, vitamin k, and protein. It’s even shown promise in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
The team at The Whole Life Supplements believes that a healthy diet is key to a healthy life, but realizes that there is a major nutritional gap between what people eat (even with a good diet) and what they need to be healthy. Their new line of Probiotics is a great step towards Eliminating The Nutritional Gap™ in many people’s gut health.
Is there a person out there who thinks they have a perfect diet and are getting all the nutrition they need? “The whole idea is to help people feel confident they are getting everything they need to live a full and healthy life” says Richard Matthews, a family man turned business owner and co-founder of The Whole Life Supplements. He believes that “adding a few key high quality supplements to your diet can dramatically improve your feeling of health and well being”.
One of the supplements that everyone should be taking is a probiotic. Probiotics are not just for people with GI Tract or Stomach problems. Probiotics are being heralded by the medical community as a the “future of preventative medicine”. We are still in the midst of discovery for all of the health benefits that probiotics bring. Since probiotic foods are very tiny portion of the typical American diet, The Whole Life Supplements believes that bring high quality probiotic supplements to market is key to increasing the health of American citizens.
The The Whole Life Supplements probiotic comes in a 100% earth friendly recyclable bottle and is designed specially with a potent probiotic strain called Unique IS-2. This strain is not heat sensitive, so it can be kept in the cabinet, purse, or luggage with the rest of your supplements so it’s easy to remember. Their probiotic also contains a powerful PREbiotic called Nutra-Flora P95 which acts as a food source for the probiotics and allows them to thrive and colonize in your gut providing a long lasting benefit to your health. Each bottle of The Whole Life Supplements Probiotic is only $35 and available from Amazon.com or OhapnaNaturals.com
After hundreds of hours of research on healthy eating, healthy diets, and supplementation, in an attempt to find the best ways to keep his young family healthy, Mr. Matthews realized that even healthy diets would leave his family with a nutritional gap and that high quality supplementation was absolutely necessary to eliminate it.
He ran into a problem when trying to find supplements he was comfortable taking himself and giving to his family through. “So many supplements are full of terrible ingredients and chemicals that really aren’t good for your health” he says “or they are lab produced synthetic junk that your body can’t process anyway.” About a year ago he went into business himself with a couple of partners.
“I was tired of looking and decided to just create my own line of supplements that I could both be proud of and be willing to take myself & give to my family.” The result is The Whole Life Supplements. A line of healthy supplements that use high quality ingredients, high quality manufacturing practices, and earth friendly packaging and shipping materials.
If that wasn’t enough, the team at The Whole Life Supplements also believes in giving back. So they donate a percentage of every sale to Vitamin Angels. This organization saves lives around the world daily by helping children and parents in poor areas overcome nutritional deficiency with essential vitamins and minerals.
Vitamin Angels says that just $.25 is enough to provide one child with life saving vitamins and minerals for one year. “We make sure that we donate enough from each and every sale to save a life” say Mr. Matthews. We invite you to Eliminate the Nutritional Gap™ both in your life and in the lives of children in need around the world. Buy A bottle of our Probiotics today